Double Hung Windows
A traditional window style that satisfies sophisticated styling expectations while providing the maximum flexibility in ventilation options. Double Hung windows can open from the top or bottom with an upper and lower sash that slide vertically past each other in a single frame allowing more flexibility in ventilation. This is a window style commonly seen in many elegant homes. Both sashes also tilt in to permit easy exterior cleaning from the inside and the window comes with a removable easy to clean full screen.
- Maintenance-free vinyl frames constructed from genuine extruded material that will not rot, rust, peel, crack, deform, require paint or retain moisture;
- Multi-chambered, multi-cavity, thick wall, high impact, rigid vinyl extrusion for added insulation and strength;
- Smart designed drainage system with sloped sills to prevent water trapping under the insulated glass unit, reducing the possibility of premature seal failure;
- Engineered for new custom home construction and custom sizes for replacement applications;
- Fitted with full weather-stripping providing a solid barrier against air, water and noise;
- Operating sash is restricted to a maximum opening of approximately 3,5 inches at the top and bottom creating a safe gap for your fingers and a draught free environment;
- Secure mullion interlocking between the sashes creating a labyrinth thereby effectively reducing the draft and noise coming through;
- Both sashes tilt for cleaning purposes;
- Full, removable screen positioned on the outer part of the window;
- Warm-edge spacer bar and LowE glass and argon gas filled between two panes of glass for superior energy efficiency, reduced condensation that create an effective thermal barrier to help reduce the heat loss through the window.
- Various types of grills and grill patterns enabling you to choose a style that complements the beautiful architecture of your home;
- Locking system for enhanced security and fingertip-easy opening;
Elba Windows & Doors
A manufacturer of quality vinyl windows, entry doors and sliding patio doors